- Cooking: 35 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Empty the Greek yogurt container into a large mixing bowl. Using the container as your measuring device, add 1 yogurt container full of sugar and 1 yogurt container full of canola oil to the bowl.
- Add two large eggs. Using an electric hand mixer, beat mixture until smooth.
- Add your dry ingredients still using the empty yogurt container. Add 2 container-fulls of self-rising flour and 1 full container of cocoa powder. Beat on a low speed until lump free, and slowly add in a full container of warm water (or coffee) and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth.
- Once smooth, pour the batter into a prepared 10-inch spring-form pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick, when inserted into the middle of the cake, comes out clean. Let cool.
- Release the cake from the spring form pan and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.